- نشر بتاريخ 19 ديسمبر 2012
- الزيارات: 5741
Support the work of Mansoura University Faculty and students using the recent advances in information and communication technologies .the primary purpose of the unit is to promote and encourage excellence in teaching and learning and other scholarly pursuits through a variety of academic activities.
The goal of the unit is also to remove barriers for faculty who are interested in using information technology for their teaching, by giving faculty members the basic know how to set up course sites.
Services provided by the Unit:
- Support of the members of the faculty and students in the area of e-learning.
- Support the overall plan of development projects.
- Workshops to be held in the service of faculty members and their associates.
- Assisting in the coordination of electronic female students at the beginning of each academic year.
- Contribute in the development of curriculum and teaching methods through the feedback from the views of students.
- To publicize the activities of the Faculty at the local and international level.
- The production of teaching aids to help in the activities of Environmental Affairs - Student Affairs - Graduate Studies and Research Affairs.
Facilities provided by the unit to serve the students and faculty Staff members and their associates:
- Print scientific research (laser printing - color).
- Use (scanner) when required to do so.
- Burn scientific CD.
- distribution of Brochure peculiar to Faculty's workshops and specialized units.
- Updating the curriculum vitae of the faculty staff members and their associates.
- fill of scientific research application - the common system of Graduate Studies.
- Registration forms have been filled with training courses.
- Set up electronic courses according to the electronic instructions posted on the e-learning page.
- some scientific and written Exams in previous years have been grouped, and charged to the university exams warehouse.
- A session devoted to the argument of electronic courses evaluation program which are available on the Faculty website .
Director of Unit:-
Dr. Shahenda Salah Sarhan
Lecturer in Computer Sciences dept.
Eng. Amena Mahmoud Ramadan
Eng. Heba Mohammed Rezq